Catalase Peroxide Killer
|Min. Order (kg)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $7.9-10 / Piece|
It is very important to remove the impurities of cotton fabric before dyeing. Refining can remove wax, pectin, and various pigments. Bleaching can remove residual impurities and cottonseed hulls. After bleaching, the residual hydrogen peroxide should be effictively removed. Otherwise, it will lead to color difference between batches and uneven dyeing. However, the traditional method requires a lot of water.
Now, habio provides a brand-new and green technology for the dyeing and printing industry based on the catalase with its excellent quality
The advantages after adding catalase:
1. To maintain the consistency of color between each batch;
2. Uniform dyeing effect;
3. Reduce water consumption and energy consumptionl;
4. Envionment friendly;
5. Shorten the process time and increase production.
The following instructions are based on conventional technology and production conditions, according to local wather quality and different materials, please verify the actual usage based on the experiment conditions to adapt to the technology and purpose of users.
Catalase is appropriate for various intermittent processing equipments, such as purified cotton production, yarn dyeing machines, jet overflow dyeing, etc.
1. Bleed off the used oxygen bleaching liquid
2. Cold water cleaning once, or directly add cold water to fit the dyeing bath ratio
3. Neutrlizing with acid, control the ph in 6-8 and the temperature below 50° C, room temperature is recommened
4. Adding 0.2-0.5g/L catalase(increase dosage to 0.5-3 g/L for continuous device or some need of shorter processing time)
There is no any risk to use catalase excessively
5. After operating 10-20 minutes, check whether the hydrogen peroxide has been completely decomposed. ( It can be checked by MERCK Hydrogen peroxide test strips)
6. Continue dyeing in the same bath
Catalase activity can be reduced when PH exceed the range of 5 to 11, adding other chemicals may have an impact on its effectiveness, when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide greater than 1000ppm, the effect of enzyme will be weakened. Catalase is compatible with most commonly used activators and hydrogen peroxide stabilizers, its compatibility should be tested before volume- prodece
Color is different according to the different batches, yellow to hazel. The color depth does not represent the enzyme activity
Activity: 50, 000U/mL, 200, 000U/mL
|Before Hot Washing 2||Before overflow Cold Wash||Dyeing|
|Residual H2O2||60 PPM||10 PPM||2 PPM||0.5 PPM|
|Enzymatic Treatment Technology||Time||Before Cold Washing||Catalase1 min||5 min||10 min||15 min||20 min||25 min|
|Residual H2O2||60 PPM||30PPM||10 PP,||2PPM||0.5PPM||0||0|