Optical Brightener Bbu
C. I. 220 CAS: 16470-24-9
Molecular formula: C40h40n12o16s4na4
Molecular weight: 1165.12 (as international relative atom mass 1997)
Max UV absorption wavelenghth: 350nm
Excutive standard: Hg/t3727-2003
1. Good water solubillity and can be dissolved in 3-5 times boiling water, and its solubility is 300g per liter in boiling water and 150g per liter in cooling water.
2. Good resistance to hard water, the ions of ca2+ and mg2+ have no influence on its whitening effect.
3. Good resistance to peroxide bleach agent and containing reductive bleaching agent (sodium hydrosulfite).
4. General acid-resistance and the optimal applied pH value>7.
5. Show anionic character and optical blue color.
1. Used for cotton fiber and glue fiber.
2. Used in the syrup of discharge pattern of printing color.
3. Used in paper pulp.
4. Used in the process of surface gluing.
5. Used in the process of coating.
(such as padding dyeing)
Bath temperature is about 60-100 degrees celsius, holding time is about 20-40 minutes, bath ratio is 1: 20-30, the dosage is 0.1-0.5%.
Packed in cardboard bucket after being firstly packed in plastic bag. Net weight per bucket is 25kg or 50kg.
Should avoid sunlight and crash.
Should be stored in cool, dry and ventilate place, and storage peroid should not exceed 2 years.