Thickener for Reactive Dyes Printing
Compound thickener for reactive dyes printing
Thickener regards the unique natural plant and high performance carboxymethyl starch (CMS) Typical properties:
Appearance: light yellow powder
Moisture: ≤ 10%
Ion type: anion
pH: 1%, 8.0-12.0
Viscosity: 20oC, 5% ≥ 50,000 mPa.s; 8% ≥ 100,000 mPa.s (NDJ-8S, No.4, 6r/min)
Holding water capacity: ≤ 0.25mm/5min
Dissolubility: rapid dissolubility in cold water
Degree of substitution: ≥ 0.8
Storage time of the paste: less than 30 days
Compatibility: good compatibility with the sodium alginate, anionic and nonionic synthetic thickening agent, textile auxiliaries and reactive dye
Applicable dye: reactive dye.
Applicable process: conventional printing technology.
Applicable equipment: rotary and flat screen printing machine.
Applicable fabrics: TQHY-3 compound printing paste is applicable to high cellulose fiber fabrics.
1. It has the same usage method with the sodium alginate pastes, there is no need to be changed.
2. Put the sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, reserve salt-S, urea directly into the cold water which was soften by sodium hexametaphosphate. When it is blended and fully dissolved, Sprinkle the printing paste into the water (1500 r/min, 60min). The original paste is made while the paste is dissolved completely.
3. Place the original paste should for 8-12 hours, and then strain over the dye liquor, mix uniformly to use in the screening machine.
1. According to the different techniques and fabrics, adjust the usage proportion of the printing paste to use in the screening machine.
2. Aiming at the different techniques and fabrics, adjust the usage of auxiliary agent.
3. Take advice to use the plastic or stainless steel bucket to beat, because the viscosity of the paste decreases when adding metal ion Ca2+, Mg2+, Fe2+, etc.
4. Use the water to dissolve the dye liquor (the temperature must be 40oC below), and strain over the original paste. Because the viscosity of the printing paste decreases when the original paste and color paste are heated by the hot water.
5. The color paste should be used on that day and not be suitable for storage over long period.