Catalase for Textile Industry
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,900 / Ton|
Our Catalase is developed by Habio with modern genetic engineering, microbe fermentation and advanced post-process technology, which can efficiently catalyze hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide) into oxygen and water, and can be widely used in textile, paper, electronics, food and other industries to remove hydrogen peroxide, a significant saving of water resources and reduce energy consume.
1. Exclusive microbial fermentation, good stability, high efficiency;
2. A broad temperature range of activity, excellent thermostability and high enzyme activity at 15° C-60° C;
3. A wide pH range of activity. High enzyme activity under pH 3 to 10, adapt to different industries;
4. High purity without impurities, good storage stability, convenient for transportation and storage.
1. Textile Industry: To remove hydrogen peroxide after bleaching and before dyeing, saving water, energy and time, not damaging the fibers and dyes, and do not pollute the environment;
2. Papermaking Industry: Monitoring and optimizing the amount of hydrogen peroxide in bleaching process, degrading residual hydrogen peroxide after the bleaching;
3. Electronics Industry: To remove hydrogen peroxide after eroding germanium, silicon transistors and semiconductor components; Saving water, energy and time;
4. Food Industry: To remove residual hydrogen peroxide after using it as bleacher, oxidation, starch denaturant and preservative in food processing; Can be used for eliminating the special odor of hydrogen peroxide caused by ultraviolet irradiation in production of milk, egg products, cheese and other products; Also used as leavening agent of baking food;
5. Hydrogen peroxide decomposition also applicable to other industries.
Calatase Applied in Textile
It is very important to remove the impurities of cotton fabric before dyeing. Refining can remove wax, pection, and various pigments. Bleaching can remove residual impurities and cottonseed hulls. After bleaching, the residual hydrogen peroxide should be effectively removed. Otherwise, it will lead to color difference between batches and uneven dyeing. However, the traditional method requires a lot of water.
Now, Habio provide a bran-new and green technology for the dyeing and printing industry based on the catalase with its excellent quality
The advantages after adding catalase:
To maintain the consistency of color between each batch;
Uniform dyeing effect;
Reduce water consumption and energy consumption;
Shorten the process time and increase production.
Package and Storage
30L, /200L, Plastic containers;
Store under sealed, low temperature (4° C) condition for 6 months or room temperature (25° C) for 3 months;
Avoid to be exposed to the sun, rain, high temperature and high humidity.
Catlase activity can be reduced when pHexceed the range of 5 to 11, adding other chemicals may have an impact on its effectiveness, when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide greater than 1000ppm, the effect of
Enzyme will be weakened. Catalse is compatible with most commonly used activators and hydrogen peroxide stabilizers. Its compatibility should be tested before volume-produce.